Header AD

OMG! Sonam Kapoor Has Been 'Abused' For Setting Fashion Trends

OMG! Sonam Kapoor Has Been 'Abused' For Setting Fashion Trends


Known as the fashion icon of Bollywood industry, Sonam Kapoor said that lots of actresses in the industry blame her for starting the trend of forever being stylish. 
The Prem Ratan Dhan Payo celebrity said a "big actress" once told her how she had to shell out  lots of money to pay for her creator to look good. 

"LOTS OF ACTRESSES ARE ABUSING ME FOR IT. I KEEP IN MIND A VERY BIG ACTRESS TELLING ME, 'SONAM KAPOOR, WHY DID YOU DO THIS. YOU KNOW HOW A LOT MONEY I AM PAYING MY STYLIST RIGHT NOW'. I WAS SIMILAR TO, 'I DON'T PAY MY STYLIST, IT'S MY SISTER OR I JUST FASHION MYSELF.' YOU JUST HAVE TO BE PHYSICALLY," SONAM  REVEALED
Sonam said movie stars have to be careful while setting a tendency as they are influential. 
"As film stars we have such a vast say in how the market is going to be like. Whether it's the films, or cricket, we all started dressing up in a sure way & started wearing make-up. We unluckily or fortunately set trends so we have to be very cautious in what we do & what we say," she said. 
Sonam Kapoor, though, feels she should be called "stylish" before a "fashionista".
"Being smart & being stylish are two different things. Style is able to take whatever you are. I hate it while people call me fashionista, I'd quite have people call me stylish." 

freshly, actress Athiya Shetty was compared to Sonam Kapoor for her style statement. while asked for her views about it, the Raanjhanaa actress said, "I love Athiya, I think she is very beautiful. She is very sweet & I think she is like a gazelle, she is very gorgeous."

OMG! Sonam Kapoor Has Been 'Abused' For Setting Fashion Trends OMG! Sonam Kapoor Has Been 'Abused' For Setting Fashion Trends Reviewed by bollywood news on 09:27:00 Rating: 5

No comments