Header AD

Must Read: This Is What Shah Rukh Khan Said On Dilwale Protests

Must Read: This Is What Shah Rukh Khan Said On Dilwale Protests


 SRK is upset because of the protest his newly released movie, Dilwale, is facing. But the star says he will not apologise, as he has not said something wrong. throughout the recent promotions of Dilwale, in Delhi, Shahrukh Khan talked as regards the same & said, "I have not said everything that I should apologise (for). I will drop in my own eyes if I do that.''

 Shahrukh Khan further extra, ''I can't deny the fact that I've been reading messages on Whatsapp. I've been reading messages on communal media, & even on ground that there has been action all over the country, wherever the movie has been stopped, & not allowed. Yes, box office collections of Dilwale have been hit, I don't know accurately the places. But they have been.'' 

 "At some point of time, I do be sorry people could not appreciate what I said. It was not represented correctly. If anybody feels bad concerning it, I regret it totally. I just want to wish that all the populace who wish to see the movie on their own, please go out & see it. Don't get misled by people who maybe misconstrued what I am saying, so I be sorry that this has happened. I feel very sad," the 50-year-old performer said.


Must Read: This Is What Shah Rukh Khan Said On Dilwale Protests Must Read: This Is What Shah Rukh Khan Said On Dilwale Protests Reviewed by bollywood news on 06:14:00 Rating: 5

No comments