Header AD

OMG! King Khan(Shahrukh ) Feels Sorry For Aryan & Suhana, Read Why?

OMG! Shah Rukh Khan Feels Sorry For Aryan & Suhana, Read Why? 


 Shahrukh Khan is India's most loved megastar and that is the reason why his fans want to know the whole thing about him. But the actor feels that it gets hard for his children Aryan & Suhana to move freely because of the paparazzi & he feels sorry for it. Talking about his children, Shahrukh told Pinkvilla, '' It's awkward for kids. Apology is a strong word, but I do reason myself, it is odd for my children today...very often I locate myself telling them that, 'I am very sorry I am a film star'.'
 Shahrukh Khan further added, ''There are a lot of things that come with that package, that existence, like privacy maybe, photographs, questions, controversies, issues, good belongings, reviews, negativity, positivity, rumor, & because I am in that line of work, I have to believe it as it is part and parcel, that is my work-related hazard or occupational aspect to say' It is not theirs', so for them it is discomfited to be photographed.''
''Being photographed while they are out with their friends.. or being photographed while coming out of airfield, they find it very odd. I will be very honest. Any child would. They don't want to live as part of reflected splendor, '' he said. This is one of the reasons I sent them to study overseas because here the life gets too exaggerated by my lifestyle & I think it is unfortunate, it is unfair. But they learn to contract with it. So yes, they are small awkward when accosted abruptly by the media and photographers,'' the Dilwale actor said.


OMG! King Khan(Shahrukh ) Feels Sorry For Aryan & Suhana, Read Why? OMG! King Khan(Shahrukh ) Feels Sorry For Aryan & Suhana, Read Why? Reviewed by bollywood news on 04:21:00 Rating: 5

No comments