Header AD

RANBIR KAPOOR : What I don’t like about Deepika is that she is a flirt

Ranbir : What I don’t like about Deepika is that she is a flirt




Ranbir & Deepika have been in a relationship together in the past, but today, they have moved on & are both happy in their own relationships. Yes, they share one of the most exciting chemistries onscreen together, yes they care for each other, but exceeding all, they are both strong, independent individuals who are determined about their career & responsible towards their work. They bring out the most excellent in each other onscreen & make for a commercially exciting movie. Excerpts  from a chat with these ex-lovers who have nowadays become mature friends & co-stars.
Deepika replied -
Deepika Padukone: It was not hard at all. I think we are very lucky, because given that we are very fervent about our work & given the equation that we have, there has not at all been any sort of inelegance as we both know how to separate the two.
Ranbir  Kapoor replied -
I have worked with approximately every actress in film production, but when I work with Deepika Padukone , there is a sure sense of respect I have where her work is worried or her as a person or her journey. There is a sense of respect & respect but no clumsiness. I think we both are determined & owe it to our work & understand the value we both bring to the film. We are examples of breaking that conventional syndrome that people who have shared a connection in the past cannot work together.

Why not I do. I don't think that each feeling has to be broken down as I don't believe that emotions are one-dimensional anyway. Feelings & emotions are very covered. He is someone I have forever loved & someone I will always be very possessive about & very protective about. While I read about him, when I see his work, high-quality bad what it is, I have my own monologue that is going on in my head & which I do share with him. 

I might even pick up the phone & talk to him immediately. There was a phase he was going during where I felt that his behavior had changed a bit. But it worried me a large number. We are not in all other's lives to know whether the alter was eternal or it was totally fabricated. But the point is the things regarding him that were being reported, I felt that I had the correct to pick up the phone on him & tell him that what was going on was not right. Likewise with his movie, the minute I see his work, I will tell him. Similarly, he will see my movies & tell me what he liked & what he didn't like. I can pick up the phone on him & say that why did you do Besharam. Certainly, we are individual people at the ending of the day & will still do what we have to do, but we have that soothe with each other where we can say that to each other.



I memorize we were no longer jointly that time but previous to she had signed Cocktail, she was still living at her old home & me & Ayan had gone to her house & after everybody left, I had a chat with her. She was puzzled & I memorize telling her that she had a possible to be a very big creature in this commerce.  

RANBIR KAPOOR : What I don’t like about Deepika is that she is a flirt RANBIR KAPOOR : What I don’t like about Deepika is that she is a flirt Reviewed by bollywood news on 01:47:00 Rating: 5

No comments