Header AD

Shah Rukh finally broke the silence. Frank came in support of Aamir, gave this statement

Shah Rukh finally broke the silence. Frank came in support of Aamir, gave this statement



Shah Rukh Khan  defends Aamir Khan!

 Bollywood King  Shah Rukh Khan has come out in defense of fellow actor Aamir Khan. "You don't have to be proving your loyalty in some other way, except for thinking good for the country & doing good. You have to labor for the advantage of the nation. If I work for the country in the kindest way in what I am good at, my nation is going to advantage from that. But if I'm corrupt, & regional about it, I will be harming my country," SRK said in an interview.

Shah Rukh finally broke the silence. Frank came in support of Aamir, gave this statement Shah Rukh finally broke the silence. Frank came in support of Aamir, gave this statement Reviewed by bollywood news on 03:31:00 Rating: 5

No comments