Header AD

Deepika Padukone Opens Up About Marriage Rumours and Ranveer Singh’s Influence On Her

 Deepika Opens Up About Marriage Rumours and Ranveer Singh’s Influence On Her


Deepika Padukone gave one of her most open interviews to NewsBollywood recently. Deepika spoke about not taking her success for decided as she has got to this place after lots of hard work & dedication. Deepika Padukone furthermore stated that rivalry has never bothered her. The interviewer then asked her concerning the influence Ranveer Singh has had on her in the past 2 to 3 years, here’s her reply –
" Yes, he has been a vast influence. We have very dissimilar personalities for the outside world, but deep down inside, he is very different, mature & extremely intelligent. I think at times people don’t see or get his cleverness because he is like a joker & a bubble, who is jumping from one place to another. He is extremely sensitive, emotional & most importantly, very grounded. "
On whether she has still asked him to tone down – 
"No, I don’t need to as I know he isn’t similar to that all the time. With me, he is a dissimilar person. "
she also addressed rumours nearby their supposed wedding plans –
"Not at the instant (smiles). People seem to know more regarding my life than even I do (smiles)."
Deepika Padukone then spoke about the very heartwarming response after she saw Bajirao Mastani for the first time –
"Anywhere, as an actor, you are aware of the scale of the movie, and you are aware of what the potential are, but until those potential become a realism, you are never prepared. I memorize the day I saw the movie, I came out of the theatre & for almost two hours, I couldn’t stop lament. I think I was so besieged by our journey, & by the film itself, & what we all had gone through, that I couldn’t believe that it all had come jointly in this manner. I got up, and gave Ranveer Singh a big hug, who was sitting next to me, plus cried on his shoulder for ten minutes. Then I saw SLB sir (Sanjay Leela Bhansali; director) and cried once more, and I think he too started crying. It has been very overwhelming."

Deepika Padukone Opens Up About Marriage Rumours and Ranveer Singh’s Influence On Her Deepika Padukone Opens Up About Marriage Rumours and Ranveer Singh’s Influence On Her Reviewed by bollywood news on 01:46:00 Rating: 5

No comments