Header AD

Here's! Divya Khosla Just Confirmed Yami Gautam and Pulkit Samrat’s Relationship!

  Divya Khosla Just Confirmed Yami Gautam and Pulkit Samrat’s Relationship!


The Pulkit Samrat&Yami Gautam alleged affair has been grabbing headlines for a little weeks now. Even though the pair has neither denied nor accepted their connection in public, they’ve managed to duck the question rather well. But looks like the director of their forthcoming movie Sanam Re didn’t get the memo about being discreet.

In an interview to filmfare she said:

"If I could take a risk with 5 newcomers in Yaariyan & make it a hit then why would I do this for promotion with my second film? That’s not my filmmaking attitude. In fact a TV channel had approached us with the idea of playing Yami & Pulkit’s real life affair all day in their channel because it will give required recording to the movie. When my section suggested that to me, I completely put my foot down. That’s since I don’t agree with it. It’s not a advertising stunt. The media is writing about it since the power of pen is not in our hands. The media is writing what they desire to – we have not fed them these stories."

Here's! Divya Khosla Just Confirmed Yami Gautam and Pulkit Samrat’s Relationship! Here's! Divya Khosla Just Confirmed Yami Gautam and Pulkit Samrat’s Relationship! Reviewed by bollywood news on 05:08:00 Rating: 5

No comments