Header AD

Revealed! Shahid Kapoor & Mira Rajput Kapoor To Have A Baby Soon?

OMG! Shahid Kapoor & Mira Rajput Kapoor To Have A Baby Soon?


We have all devoured the reports of their wedding followed by their honeymoon. Now, everybody wants to know about their family planning plans. While will they have their first kid?

Taking a possibility, a journalist asked the actor concerning family planning, to which he has been quoted saying, “It’s only 3 months (for the marriage). There’s time for that. We will think about it afterward.” 

The actor who’s forever been guarded about his marriage, has too opened up about tying the knot with a girl who’s not from the filmy circuit.
He’s been quoted saying, “I noticed everyone’s language, ‘Kya? Kaun? Yeh kaun hai?’ furthermore it was not just on being a non-celebrity; Mira Rajput was not part of my common circuit either. But I don’t close myself to something new. It doesn’t matter wherever or how two people meet. What matters is if two people join. As well as I got that feeling (with Mira Rajput).

“I love the fact that I go back home to a regular person, who talks concerning normal things; and who at times tells me, ‘I am not interested in what’s happening in your commerce. Let’s discuss what we are doing for lunch tomorrow or wherever are we going.’ It’s great and very well,” he summed it up.

Revealed! Shahid Kapoor & Mira Rajput Kapoor To Have A Baby Soon? Revealed! Shahid Kapoor & Mira Rajput Kapoor To Have A Baby Soon? Reviewed by bollywood news on 01:48:00 Rating: 5

No comments