Header AD

Shocking! Bigg Boss9 runner up Mandana Karimi LASHES out at Colors for being ‘unkind’!

Shocking! Bigg Boss9 runner up Mandana Karimi LASHES out at Colors for being ‘unkind’!


Everyone who followed Bigg Boss 9 would absolutely be under impression that “lonely” Mandana Karimi had no one to bear this season. While she was absurdly hated by all her co-contestants. still her family didn’t come much in support as they neither conveyed some special messages nor sent in some gifts while she was in the house. In fact, things got even doubtful while reports came suggesting how her boyfriend also is planning to dike her at the end! Well, but wait awaiting you hear this other side of the story. In fact, the Colors channel intervened and deliberately kept Mandana Karimi’s family/boyfriend away from her, during this season. Yes, can you believe it?

I got in touch with Mandana Karimi soon after the finale & the actress was surprised to hear that there were speculations suggestive of the channel is favoring her on Bigg Boss9. She clarified it on record saying “They haven’t been so kind to me. See in the house what happens is, the clothes that your relatives sends, it comes when Bigg Boss decides. So at times you don’t have clothes. also I am one of the people inside the house who has lived 15 weeks with 4to5 pair of my outfits. And the channel people were not that nice to me.

 My family sent a lot of gifts through Diwali, Christmas. I didn’t receive something. It’s when I got evicted & came out of the show, I realized yeh sab saaman kidhar tha?” And they were like regretful, it was the part of the game. So me feeling forlorn wasn’t like a strategy or anything. Bigg Boss people weren’t being sweet to me. Moreover if everyone’s gone & said oh! Mandana Karimi is going to win the show because channel is behind then I’m sorry, that’s not true.”

She adds, “If you saw through Christmas there was a sport which went on for two days. And in fact they didn’t let my family come & visit me. Bigg Boss probably said some chance time and when they said can we come this occasion, the channel said ‘NO’. So please, it’s not like the channel decides the victor, no way is it true.”


Shocking! Bigg Boss9 runner up Mandana Karimi LASHES out at Colors for being ‘unkind’! Shocking! Bigg Boss9 runner up Mandana Karimi LASHES out at Colors for being ‘unkind’! Reviewed by bollywood news on 08:36:00 Rating: 5

No comments