Header AD

Here's ! 5 Revelations Prince Narula Made After Winning..!!

Here's! 5 Revelations Prince Narula Made After Winning..!!

With the Bigg Boss9 crown atop his head, Prince Narula is truly the ruler of reality shows!


1) “I was not over-confident concerning my win.” Contrary to accepted belief, Prince Narula reveals that he never overestimated his chances of charming. He knew that it was just hard work that could take him ahead & he put his heart and mind into it. You truly merit it, Prince Narula!

2) “I knew the youth was linked to me.” With the Roadies win & the Splitsvilla victory to his credit, Prince Narula knew that he had the hold of his fans. Prince’s hard work was not absent unnoticed by the fans & they voted him to conquest! “I am thankful to God & fans that they made it possible.”

3) “I promised myself that I will alter their perception” Prince Narula was agitated by everybody during the show’s opening night, because of all the judgment made against him. It was there that he resolute that he will change everybody’s insight towards him and in the following weeks, he fruitfully accomplished his task!

4) “After Kishwer's way out, I went into a despair” Prince believes that Kishwer Merchant & him had performed really well in the task that led to her elimination, & that it had completely surprised him when she left!

5) “For currently we like each other & love is too big word to commit.” Talking about the brewing romance between him & Nora Fatehi, Prince says that, “For now we like each other & love is too big word to commit. I would like break the curse of the Bigg Boss house.” Here’s hoping that you do fruitfully break that curse, Prince Narula!

Here's ! 5 Revelations Prince Narula Made After Winning..!! Here's ! 5 Revelations Prince Narula Made After Winning..!! Reviewed by bollywood news on 08:50:00 Rating: 5

No comments