Header AD

Here's! Shahid Kapoor Revealed Why He is Married Mira Rajput

Shahid Revealed Why He Married A Normal Girl Like 'Mira Rajput' But Not A Bollywood Actress


Shahid's decision of marrying a Non-Bollywood Beauty left everyone enthralled. He has a reason to clarify why he really chose a normal girl over a Bollywood celebrity.

In an interview while about the wedding with a non movie star he said "Kya? Kaun? Yeh kaun hai? (What? Who? Who is this person?). Furthermore it was not just about being a non-celebrity; Mira Rajput was not part of my social circuit also. But I don't close myself to something new.''

Shahid then said ''Sometime back, I used to tell myself, 'I have been in relations with celebrities, but maybe, it might be attractive to be with someone who isn't a famous person.' ''

''And one year afterward, I got married to somebody who is a normal girl. I love the fact that I go back home to a usual person, who talks about regular things; furthermore who sometimes tells me, 'I'm not involved in what's happening in your production. Let's discuss what we are doing for have lunch tomorrow or where are we going.''


Mira Rajput wants Shahid to be a better person as he said "Mira & I communicate very well. That's one of the strongest character about us. They forever say, 'Be with somebody who helps you become a better person.' She makes me want to be a superior person. Plus that shows that she is a actually good person."

Here's! Shahid Kapoor Revealed Why He is Married Mira Rajput Here's! Shahid Kapoor Revealed Why He is Married Mira Rajput Reviewed by bollywood news on 08:36:00 Rating: 5

No comments