Header AD

Karan Patel and Ankita Bhargava Open Up About Their Marriage Being On The Rocks!

Karan Patel and  Ankita Bhargava Open Up About Their Marriage Being On The Rocks!


Newly there were rumours about Karan Patel & Ankita Bhargava‘s marriage being on the rocks. It made me sad since I can’t possibly have one more couple breaking up. But luckily, all seems well. In a report by India Forums, both of them deprived of these rumours.

Karan Patel said:
There are  lots of people, who really wish Ankita & I have problems, but the fact is that I am at the happiest place in my private life. Ankita Bhargava is the best wife & the best companion I could ever get. So, every the rumours & the people, who generate them… can both go take a trek!! Jo hum se jale woh thoda side se chale.

Ankita Bhargava said:
It is going to be one year since our marriage & some people still haven’t come to provisos with it. I really feel sorry for people who run away from the reality. We have been trial these rumours for months currently! I think the evil minds will keep throwing such pessimism in the universe, hoping that one day it will come true. I feel fearful to even post a picture with my hubby online, because I am scared that they will pump up their bad wishes after realizing that Karan & I are in fact happy. What hurts me the most is that few people, who actually know us well, are also a part of this rumor! Anyways, Karan & I both are family oriented people & we have both decided to stay away from harmful people.

Karan Patel and Ankita Bhargava Open Up About Their Marriage Being On The Rocks! Karan Patel and  Ankita Bhargava Open Up About Their Marriage Being On The Rocks! Reviewed by bollywood news on 10:27:00 Rating: 5

No comments