Header AD

Says An Emotional Word Arbaaz Khan About Wife Malaika Aroa

Says An Emotional Word Arbaaz Khan About Wife Malaika Aroa


“I Am Afraid Of Losing Malaika,” 

One of the most beautiful couples of Bollywood, Arbaaz Khan & Malaika Arora have been happily wedded for 17 years. However, rumours were rife that every one wasn’t well between the two in the recent past. But in spite of all the talks about their split, the two of them lately shot for the finale of Sony TV’s Power pair & all seemed fine between them as per our source.
Both of them have been tight-lipped every this while. But according to IANS, Arbaaz Khan opened up on show, Yaar Mera Superstar concerning his possessiveness towards his wife, a while ago. He shared how he not at all used to be this possessive concerning her during the nascent stage of their connection but things have changed now.

Arbaaz said:
It happens. When you achieve something or somebody, you don’t want to lose the person. I love Malaika Arora Khan but I’m possessive about her. It wasn’t similar to this when she was younger or I was more new into the association, but it has happened now. She is extremely precious and dear to me. I love her more than everything else in the world. I’m afraid of losing her now.
He too revealed how Malaika Arora is the boss at home. ;)
I think with time you don’t have an alternative but to listen to your wife. The power has shifted currently and has gone to Malaika Arora Khan. I too feel that after a certain age, women take manage of things and lives.


Says An Emotional Word Arbaaz Khan About Wife Malaika Aroa Says An Emotional Word Arbaaz Khan About Wife Malaika Aroa Reviewed by bollywood news on 07:52:00 Rating: 5

No comments