Header AD

After Deepika & Priyanka, This Bollywood Hottie Is Going To Hollywood!

After Deepika & Priyanka, This Bollywood Hottie Is Going To Hollywood! 


Actress Gauahar Khan is all set to make her Hollywood entrance with a special song in Solar Eclipse-Depth Of Darkness.
She’s doing a unique mujra sequence & her song causes an interesting plot twist in the movie. Saroj Khan will be choreographing this number & obviously we are very excited to see Gauahar Khan in Hollywood.

Gauahar Khan said:
After considering me dance on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, Sarojji had said that Gauhar wished I was her daughter. I’m thrilled that she is choreographing this song.

Gauhar added:
My fitness is keeping me wonderful excited. I do crazy weight training and I’m extremely happy with the shape I’m in. Obviously, in the mujra I’ll be all covered up. I have never truly paid attention to where my possible lies & how much I can explore it. But I’m now operational towards putting myself out there totally. Wherever I go, people tell me I’m a good actress & ask me why I’m not doing more films. So far I have got the whole thing due to my hard work. I just want to go from good to superior to best & keep growing.
She’s also getting into production soon:


A lot of people stopped me from doing Bigg Boss but I’m glad I went by my gut & have got so much love from everyone. I’m getting into production currently and will come up with amazing that the youth, especially girls, can look ahead to.
Way to go, girl!

After Deepika & Priyanka, This Bollywood Hottie Is Going To Hollywood! After Deepika & Priyanka, This Bollywood Hottie Is Going To Hollywood! Reviewed by bollywood news on 07:11:00 Rating: 5

No comments