Header AD

find Out! Why Anita Hassanandani (Shagun ) Broke Down In Tears In Real Life ?

find Out! Why Anita Hassanandani (Shagun ) Broke Down In Tears In Real Life ? 


We hate her ruin Raman and Ishita’s(Divyanka Tripathi) life. We hate her for using her kids for private gains. We hate her for being so damn mean and selfish. We hate her for Shagun. We just HATE her! That’s how brilliant an artist, Anita Hassanandani is… Her evil-knivil spell on YHM (Yeh Hai Mohabbatein) is so well arriving that the actress has attracted a vast fan following. From gifts to mails, fans have sent in a lot of love and appreciation. But there’s too a drawback of the glam industry… it has haters also!

Anita, who has for all time played really the sweet, girl-next-door kind of roles, was not at all used to people hating her for a role before. So when she received her first hate letters, the actress literally cried. In an elite conversation with A Website, Anita Hassanandani  said, “The first hate mail I received, I cried. My husband (Rohit Reddy) then consoled me and asked me to take it as a compliment that I’m doing the harmful character so well. 

I was extremely upset because I’ve done so a lot of sweet characters & now I’m experimenting. So I couldn’t understand why public are sending all the hate mail. It did hurt a small but I get more love mails so it doesn’t count up.”
Well, we agree with your husband Anita Hassanandani … you are doing a superb job as Shagun and we simply love to hate you!

find Out! Why Anita Hassanandani (Shagun ) Broke Down In Tears In Real Life ? find Out! Why Anita Hassanandani (Shagun ) Broke Down In Tears In Real Life ? Reviewed by bollywood news on 08:45:00 Rating: 5

No comments