Header AD

MUCH INTERESTING! Priyanka Chopra Revealed This About Her Oscar Gown

MUCH INTERESTING! Priyanka Chopra Revealed This About Her Oscar Gown 


  Bollywood Actress Priyanka Chopra revealed in a fresh interview that she wanted to look extremely feminine at the Oscars and she wanted her gown to be 'very classic'. Later than the Oscar observance, Priyanka told eonline.com in an interview,"I wanted to make certain that it lasts all night and I wanted it to be pretty & feminine...extremely classic for the Oscars.'' 
 She added, ''I can't be told what to wear. So, when I told Sophia I was like... It has to be a instant... the outfit. That I definitely want.'' 

 'It's one of the largest red carpets in the Whole world. It's super long so, I want to be comfortable for sure. And amazing that lasts the whole evening...you know it's not ripping,'' PC said. At the Oscars, Priyanka looked gorgeous in a structured cage bustier mermaid dress, which was considered by Lebanese designer Zuhair Murad. Priyanka also talked about her Hollywood entrance in the same interview, ''Baywatch is such a large brand... I grew up watching the demonstrate. Baywatch & 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' were my favourites. When I understand writing the script, it was hilarious. So funny that it will be really amazing that people will wanna watch.'' Priyanka further added, "It's a lot of work. I am flying back & forth because I am going away from Montreal to Miami. The show (Quantico) is coming back on 6 March.'' "I am perennially physically tired, but I am doing so lots of amazing things & these are such great opportunities and I am a gluttonous actor," the diva said. 



MUCH INTERESTING! Priyanka Chopra Revealed This About Her Oscar Gown MUCH INTERESTING! Priyanka Chopra Revealed This About Her Oscar Gown Reviewed by bollywood news on 07:20:00 Rating: 5

No comments