Header AD

OMG! Alia Bhatt Retorts To Sidharth; Says 'I Wasn’t Asking You To Marry Me'

OMG! Alia Bhatt Retorts To Sidharth; Says 'I Wasn’t Asking You To Marry Me' 



 Freshly, we reported to you the latest cover pic of Vogue, graced by none other than one of the hottest supposed couples of Bollywood, Sidharth Malhotra and Alia Bhatt. Certainly, the duo is looking super hot in the photoshoot. In an meeting with Vogue, Alia Bhatt said regarding her alleged boyfriend, "During Student Of The Year, he treated me like a kid, & I didn't like that." To which Sidharth retorts reverse and said, "You were 17! Anything under-18 is illegal." Alia Bhatt once more snapped back and said, "So? I wasn't asking you to marry me. I was asking you to be a usual friend." 

 Later, Sidharth too revealed how he felt a connection with Alia Bhatt. He said, "I could feel a connection after Alia came for the Hasee Toh Phasee screening. She was extremely expressive after seeing the movie, & I found that quite warm." 

 On the same, Alia Bhatt also added, "Sidharth & I, it's not similar to we don't hang out. We go to parties jointly, visit friends together & move around explicitly. But we are not trying to scheme an image here, or trying to converse about our personal lives in the open. That's not what we are at this time for." 

 Alia Bhatt also expressed her anger over the false rumours that she is responsible for Ranbir kapoor and Katrina kaif's break-up. She said, "I read that I was the cause of the Ranbir&Katrina breakup. It was so ludicrous that I didn't think it needed a clarification." On the work front, Alia and Sidharth will be next seen in Karan Johar's Kapoor and Sons. The movie is directed by Shakun Batra and too casts Fawad Khan in the guide role. Kapoor and Sons is all set to hit the theatre on 18 March, 2016. 



OMG! Alia Bhatt Retorts To Sidharth; Says 'I Wasn’t Asking You To Marry Me' OMG! Alia Bhatt Retorts To Sidharth; Says 'I Wasn’t Asking You To Marry Me' Reviewed by bollywood news on 07:41:00 Rating: 5

No comments