Header AD

OMG! Deepshikha suffers domestic fighting; to register FIR against ex-hubby Kaishav

OMG! Deepshikha suffers domestic fighting; to register FIR against ex-hubby Kaishav


Life is never a bed of roses & marriages absolutely are not!
TV & Bollywood’s well-liked actress Deepshikha Nagpal seems to be pain from the prick of thorns that wedding is offering her.
The beautiful woman, after a failed wedding, found solace in performer Kaishav Arora’s arms. The two, although faced quite lots of social stigma, stuck together & built up their own happy planet.
But all is not well in their cosmos anymore…
Recently, the pair separated owing to rising differences between them. But love got them back jointly & they decided to give a new start to their relationship.
though, their marriage has once more found itself in the gossip headlines.
The actress’ publicist knowledgeable us that Deepshikha was filing a case beside her ‘ex-hubby’ Kehsav today at a home police station.
On probing further into the substance, we found out that the couple was once more facing wedded discord & the prime reason surfacing is in fact domestic violence.
Armed with the in turn, we buzzed Deepshikha, who was crying over the phone. “I don’t want a tale or any sympathy, Each I want is support from my media & industry friends. Here is a woman asking for justice & the police is refusing to comply. If a celeb is facing such a disturbing experience with the law, I pity the common lady who has to go through this.”
When we asked her concerning the issues, she shared, “On Women’s Day, Kaishav entered my home forcibly & beat me up. I was blood loss from the nose, my face is motionless swollen up. I am an actor, & to see myself in the mirror in this situation is very disturbing. And at what time I went to the police for help, they just made an entrance and warned Kaishav not to do again his act. Is that justified? Why are they not captivating an action? They refused to register a FIR & I am really surprised with the way they treated me. each woman has the right to protect her self-respect & I am doing the same. I am filing a case against him nowadays, so that he doesn’t dare to strength his way into my or any woman’s house - life.”
As per newest updates, Deepshikha has reached the PS & will file her complaint quickly.
We have too buzzed Kaishav, except are yet to hear from him.


OMG! Deepshikha suffers domestic fighting; to register FIR against ex-hubby Kaishav OMG! Deepshikha suffers domestic fighting; to register FIR against ex-hubby Kaishav Reviewed by bollywood news on 05:08:00 Rating: 5

No comments