Header AD

This is what Kareena Kapoor has to say on her equation with Ranbir's ex-girlfriend Katrina Kaif


2016 brought with it the news of Ranbir Kapoor & Katrina Kaif's break-up. But that hasn't affected Katrina's relationship with Ranbir's sister Kareena Kapoor. Katrina & Kareena's bonding was quite evident at Shashi Kapoor's Christmas party & the two even posed for a selfie.

When Kareena Kapoor was asked has her equation changed with Katrina, Kareena told Indian Express, "Not at all. Why should it alter. I am my own person & I take my own decision." The Bajrangi Bhaijan actor too said that she won't give any love advice to Ranbir Kapoor. She said, "I don't want to give any love advice. Ranbir Kapoor is a mature, rational man. He is old enough and not a kid."
Previous, Kareena Kapoor was asked about Katrina & Ranbir's break-up but bebo had refused to give any comments on the same. She had said, "Even if Ranbir Kapoor has spoken about it to me, it's a personal matter that I'd never confer it with the media. I love my brother & wish him only the best in life, forever."

On the work front, Kareena Kapoor will next be seen in Ki & Ka. The movie is slated to release on April 1 this year. 

This is what Kareena Kapoor has to say on her equation with Ranbir's ex-girlfriend Katrina Kaif This is what Kareena Kapoor has to say on her equation with Ranbir's ex-girlfriend Katrina Kaif Reviewed by bollywood news on 06:12:00 Rating: 5

No comments