Header AD

After Karan Johar Has Named These Two Star Kids In His Will

Karan Johar Has Named These Two Star Kids In His Will



Later than Alia Bhatt, Karan has named more star kids & actors in his will. The producer told TOI that he is very close to several people in the industry like Aryan Khan, Suhana Khan, Varun Dhawan & Sidharth Malhotra & treats them like his kids.
He said:

Yes, I have a extremely packed will. Aryan & Suhana are the gold members of my will. Then I have Alia Bhatt, Sid & Varun Dhawan. I love all of them. Each time Varun Dhawan, Sid & Alia appear even on a magazine cover, I feel similar to a proud parent. But there has to come a time when everybody has to be left on their own. I want them to be masters of their personal choices currently. Of course, I am always there. I am extremely involved with their careers. If you roll down my phone log, you will see a call from each of them each day. There will be a call either I have made or they have. I recognize where they are & vice-versa. I too feel invested in all of them.


After Karan Johar Has Named These Two Star Kids In His Will After Karan Johar Has Named These Two Star Kids In His Will Reviewed by bollywood news on 07:42:00 Rating: 5

No comments