Header AD

When Deepika Padukone said: "My adolescence is completely civil & heart difficulty '

when Deepika Padukone said: "My adolescence is completely civil & heart difficulty '

 Bollywood Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone X couple has grown beyond its break-up and ignored. Both soon film "spectacle" will be seen together in yet Deepika regret that he still celebrated with Ranbir Karan Johar's chat show 'Koffee With Karan' did not go in.

The recent movie "spectacle" during the promotional event, she opened the front of the reigning media. Ranbir connected via Skype from this event, because these days in London Karan Johar's film "AI heart trouble shooting is busy.

During the conversation with Karan Kapoor were present also. Deepika, who's plenty of leg-pulling. Deepika was asked by Karan 'You and me together Ranbir ever called his chat show why. "
In reply, Karan said while replying in the fun way, "Deepika through the show I earn money, direction is my second profession. Explain that you are now so much hot look with Ranbir Kapoor or the Ranveer Singh. What's your 'youth', 'civil' or you 'Baji''s Mastani for? '

Hearing these things, she went to Karan Anbers and he said "Right now my Jawaani is fully deewaani yaar, and my Ae Dil is in Mushkil"
Then Karan said later, she speaks of the closed Gi- 'I do not believe, because these days your heart is at the right place. "He was pointing directly towards Deepika Ranbir Singh's boyfriend.


Please tell the 'spectacle' after Deepika film Bajirao-Mastani Ranveer Singh will be seen opposite. The film will be released next month on December 18.
When Deepika Padukone said: "My adolescence is completely civil & heart difficulty ' When Deepika Padukone said: "My adolescence is completely civil & heart difficulty ' Reviewed by bollywood news on 11:00:00 Rating: 5

No comments