Header AD

OMG! What Happened When TV Actors Lied To Their Parents

OMG! What Happened When TV Actors Lied To Their Parents



Humans are natural-born storyteller, so lying is in our blood. The simple escape from a situation is to lie and get away.
We all have lied lots of times but want to know what lies our television actors told their parents? Read to know!
Hiba Nawab
I used to go away for night outs with my brother, hiding it from our parents. My brother & I both have preferred each other’s company.

Harshad Arora
Back in time, on First April, I had fooled my parents by telling them  that I have broken my arm. I had rolled a plaster on my arm to make it seem real. When my parents got concerned, I laughed out saying "April fool!"

Asha Negi I have told lots of lies but the fresh one was when Rithvik & I had to participate in Nach Baliye. I did not notify my parents about us taking part in the show. past things got finalized, I gave a hint to my parents, which they unspoken ONLY later.

Shivin Narang
My mom has a custom of asking if I had my breakfast & lunch and I always lie to her, with a yes. But my mom is too very smart as  she would call my cook & ask what she has prepared!

Rubina Dilaik
I told a lie to my parents while I was in my 12th standard. I said that I was going for my physics class & went to watch Dhoom 2 with my friends instead.  even though later my parents came to know regarding it, I had to tell another lie that one of my friends had met with an accident.

Manish Raisinghan
One day I was down with high fever at the same time as shooting Teen Bahuraaniyaan. My entire cast and director got anxious and asked me to check with my doctor. My mother called to check & I lied to her about being fine. afterward, I got hospitalized & then I informed my parents on my ill health.


OMG! What Happened When TV Actors Lied To Their Parents OMG! What Happened When TV Actors Lied To Their Parents Reviewed by bollywood news on 02:28:00 Rating: 5

No comments