Header AD

Shocking! Athiya Shetty Opens Up About Dating Arjun Kapoor!


Rumours are doing the rounds that Athiya Shetty & Arjun Kapoor are dating each other. Both of them were dotted at some parties together too. although Arjun hasn’t commented on this at all, in a fresh interview, Athiya Shetty was asked for her two cents on the matter.
Athiya calmly said:
I don’t take link-up rumors seriously as long as I, my family & close ones know the truth. I don’t give some thought to it. My father has been in the production for so long & he understands that all these things come with a superstar status. We don’t give several importance to it. Such information don’t make our dinner table conversations.
Well, that doesn’t tell us anything, now does it?
Do you believe the two make a good couple? 
Tell me in the comments Section below! :)


Shocking! Athiya Shetty Opens Up About Dating Arjun Kapoor! Shocking! Athiya Shetty Opens Up About Dating Arjun Kapoor! Reviewed by bollywood news on 07:55:00 Rating: 5

No comments