Header AD

Shocking! 6 Bold Statements By Nargis Fakhri That Shocked Bollywood

Shocking! 6 Bold Statements By Nargis Fakhri That Shocked Bollywood


1 Bold statements by Nagris that make heads turn.

2 “Cosmetic surgery is made for community who suffer shock.” She has frankly supported getting cosmetic surgery.

3 “Why should a woman be starved of a life of excitement just because she is 60?” - How a lot of of us really think that way? We truly welcome her for such thinking.

4 “I really have a complex about my nose” - We guess it takes lots of guts to confess your big insecurities.

5 “I’m not trained as an female artist. I can’t rate for myself.” Nargis further said that she is focusing on riveting all the knowledge that the production offers her.

6 “It scares Me To Be With One guy” - We honestly sense bad for Uday!
And freshly, during the trailer launch of 'Azhar' Nargish said “Emraan Hashmi enjoyed the song more than me, a lot  of kissing happened”.


Shocking! 6 Bold Statements By Nargis Fakhri That Shocked Bollywood Shocking! 6 Bold Statements By Nargis Fakhri That Shocked Bollywood Reviewed by bollywood news on 23:03:00 Rating: 5

1 comment

  1. Really that was great and fabulous actress with bold images. I am just talking about Latest Bollywood News.

    ReplyDelete